"Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world" - Nelson Mandela
Here at St Columba’s Catholic Primary School, we believe every person is precious to God. We endeavour to educate our children spiritually, morally and academically.
Our intent, through the use of the National Curriculum is to:
• develop the spiritual growth of our children so that they live out the virtues of Christ in in all that they do
• educate our children so that they are prepared for their next stages of development
• allow our children to understand how to have positive relationships and have experience of these relationships as a child who is precious to God
• ensure that our children can keep themselves safe
• prepare our children to lead healthy lifestyles
• give our children the opportunity to appreciate the wealth of experiences there are as in individual living in Yorkshire
For more information about our vision for each area of our curriculum, please click on individual subjects on the blue bar to the left or to find out more about what your what child is learning this half term, please click on their class page below.
To find out more about our curriculum, please contact Mrs Gautrey or Miss Newton by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.